Sunday 25 March 2012

China Trip

Hallo my readers
I'm back again :D
Holidays I had been to China 
I bring a big hope to there 
hope that I would play happily 
but sadly it disappointed me ><
First day sat a day of plane ~~
at night then reach there 
when come out from the airport 
it was super cold ~~
I'm shivering ~~~
like torturing myself TvT
the second day  
we went sighseeing around the zhang jia jie
it is a part of the China 
I had wore about five shirt !!! 
that was so much 
until look like a panda 
so round and fat !! haha
but i still feel cold
Furthermore the environment there was so worst !!
so much dust around the air ......
whenever I finish my breakfast ,lunch or dinner 
my stomach started to fight and pain 
always went to the toilet
the toilet can be say it was a necessary place for me haha
the second I already wanna went back home !!!
so miss my home and at that day 
I only realize that how comfortable home was xD
and I really hate the workers at there
they make me irritated
always ask us to buy this buy that ~~
like a mosquito flying around your ear 
urgh !!! so noisy !!!!  
my daddy and mommy also have been cheated ~~
and many more ~~~
we went back with a sad mood and unhappy...
if give me free to china
I won't go it again .......
here are some photo share with u :D






































No comments:

Post a Comment