Friday 13 January 2012

Form 4 life ~~~

I have been long time din't renew my blog already~~~
cause busy settling down my school problem
and lots of home work waiting for me to do~~~TvT
4 January 2012
Today is time to go back school~~~
I'm not ready yet to study~~~
cause I havent play enough ~~~
I have no choice is time to study already ~~
I'm very excited & happy that I can meet my friends ady~~
we have such a long time din't meet each other at holidays~~
all busy playing ,chatting ,or  go  for somewhere for a holidays !!!
I know all of u have a wonderful holidays haha^^doesn't iT ??
the first day of school.......
I'm still struggling wat stream that i wanna to study~~~~
OMG!!!!!!!
nvm i just go sc first ~~~
see how the sc subject look like.......
difficult or easy??
almost all of the teachers  in sc 1 is very strict and expectation is very high
the teachers all want us to get an excellent result ~~~
I feel a bit stress & pressure ~~~
the first day also the history teacher ask us to read pg1-8
then the next class she will ask wat u have read yesterday ~~~ 
this is ok .
next the bm teacher give us a very heavier task to do
u guess~~~ wat the teacher give ~~~~
haha now i tell u the answer.......
that's the teacher ask us to copy 7 essay and the format marks how they marks in the spm exam
now i really mad !!!!!!!
u know seven essay  is really many ~~~~~~~
one essay already800++ words ~~~TvT
when the physic class  start
the teacher teaching ~~~~
above my head  have many many uncountable star 
twinkle twinkle****around my head wahaha ^.^
I don't even know what teacher is teaching about~~~
So BluR~~
I do the homework until I can't exhausted .....Haiz~~
when I come back home I really tired ,tired,tired
need to take a nap zzZ
then I have  a decision i wanna change to account ~~~
and i also very interested in that~~haha 
u 'll find it very fun when u understand how to do it ~~~
but unfortunately the teacher don't let me to change class~~~
At that time I'm so disappointed & upset .....
but I never give up and insist my decision until end......
I ask my father to write a letter of persuasion to the principle!!!!
until I can get to change into account 1....
two week++ later......
that mean today
13 January 2012
the result has come out......
when the teacher call my name .....
I'm extremely happy^_^
Yeah!!!!!!Finally I get it!!!
but sadly the account teacher already finish chapter one
many things I dunno ~~
now a lot of things I have  to catch up~~~
I have to leave stupid panda le~~~~
leave her alone in sc 1
haha I'm a naughty&bad girl
& I know it xD haha
stupid panda don't be so sad~~~
we  still can chat , giggling , laugh & play together
in anytime ~~
&dont miss me ya......hehe
now on~~~~
nobody at beside u ,
disturb ,kacao &even bit u haha
OK I have to stop writing now.....
 I have to continue my homework  ady .......Bye~~



No comments:

Post a Comment