Sunday 1 January 2012

My origami 3D fish ^v^

Sunday 1.1.2012
Today is the first day of 2012
a very new day for me haha
morning go eat (bak ku teh ) with neighbour~~
so tasty ^-^ & go morning market for a walk ~~
at Belakong....
there have ntg to see 
boring ><
Finally I have finish my origami fish le~~
the picture i upload later haha~~
when making this 
it require a lot of energy, patient & times 
so have to postpone it until today 
I make it ~~xD
here the pic ^.<





It is nice ?? :D
I decide to make another one~~
that is TIGER Q.^ haha
It seem that i have no more time 
cause still have two more days
the school reopen !!!
I think i will make it at the end of this year ~haha
NO !!! I haven't ready yet to go to school TvT
the time past so fast ~~
and I haven't play enough yet ~haha
wat i want to study ~~
science or account ??? 
I wanna be insane already ~~
when keep on thinking wat i want to study ~
until I have nightmare everyday~~
so horror~ @@
HELP!!!! I NEED SOMEBODY HELP !!!
PLS HELP ME ~~wanna cry ady .....
wat a stupid girl I'm 
just two subject also can make me so mad ~~
haiz......

No comments:

Post a Comment