Thursday 15 December 2011

Free Time :D

Haha!!!
I'm back ~~
always renew my blog xD
cause holiday very free~~
Let's talk about my elder brother....
I have a stupid , funny , nonsense, annoying , naughty + weird bro ~~
sometimes bit me for no reason,just for fun ><~~
and I betahan he and bit he back ~~haha
but I always lose one ~~
and yell at mommy for help haha
this is my weapon :P hehe
this few days he study very hard for undang test ~~~lolz.....
when Spm I din't see him study so hard also ~~~
everyday playing computer game 
until addicted with it ~~
but his result is better than me ~~~
not fair @@
why i study so hard also cannnot win him ~~
envy + jealous ~~
what a weird brother i haven't seen it before ~~=.='''
23 & 24 go ipoh with neighbour~~
our relationship can say very close ^^
so (gam) that day is taking pmr result ~~~T.T
then i tell mommy & daddy i don't want to go ~~
 can take my pmr result & save some money ~~haha
two benefit ^_^
at night 
uncles  aunties come out and discuss that trip ~~
when uncle heard that i don't to go
he say he will use the rope and tie me and put me in the car boot ~~(joking)
so pitty T.T 
so i just agree to go ~~
no choice ~
 ipoh is nothing to play ~~~
very sienz.....
but it's better than stay at home
ntg to do ~~
so boring zzZ
just follow......
hope it is fun :)

*(^.<)*
Just now
I get my first salary from my 舅舅
hohoo!!!
so happy ^^
but very less~~~
not enough for me .......
have better than don't have
haha
anyway I appreciate it ^v^
(aligato)xD
& I'll use it wisely O.<
Gud night
& have a nice dream ^.^




No comments:

Post a Comment