Sunday 11 December 2011

Sunday 11 December 2011

I'm coming back~~~ xD
Long time no write blog already ~~haha 
everyday i wake up early in the morning 
now it was my habit already.....
go joging ~ eating ~ facebook (everydays)haha
ntg to do ~~
felt so boring at home ><
today go pasar pagi ~~
cause chinese new year is around the corner !!!
so buy some new clothes~~
at there i see , choose , think & the final dint buy anythings ~~
LOLzzzz.....
Nvm mommy say go pakson there and see ~~haha (excited):)
3.00++ go pakson ~~
and see ,choose , think .......& the last minutes 
also frustrated @@
nothing is gonna buy haha
cause as for me
if ask me to eat 
I'm very willing ^^
BUT
if ask me to buy clothes or other things~~
I want think many many times then i decide whether i want a not ~~haha
Funny right?? :P
nothing to write now ~~~
stop here ....
Bye ~~^v^




No comments:

Post a Comment