Saturday 24 December 2011

Ipoh & Taiping Trip :D

22 December 2011
Go Ipoh Lorh !!!
So excited !!!haha
before going to ipoh,
we have our breakfast at Serdang ~~
I order spicy (pan mee) ~~~
That's my favorite ^-^ :D
Love it so much hehe
after breakfast we go pasar pagi for a walk ~~
I'm so happy that I have bought two clothes for the coming Chinese New Year ~~Weee
because of the time constraint...
so we have to start journey now &
headed to Ipoh ~~
It need 3 hours ++ to reach there ~~
Luckily no traffic jam along the way:P
On the car :D

 High 5 xD


*Hot Spring*
 sat the small train to reach there~~


Wei Lun (my elder bro) ^^
(Jun Hao) neighbour ^-^
 Slide :P
 The water was so dirty and smelly
but i still wanna to play
it was so fun *(n.<)*












 (shui fo) :D



So hardworking ~~
read new paper haha
 the sky turn cloudy
It started to rain ....
 Bye Bye slide ~~
back to the car pack ~~
I'm starving now....
so my face look pale ~~
My parent ^.<
Two bro *^.^*
 I forgot to bring the camera to hot spring there
so no pic at there ~~sorry..haha
& so sad T.T
The hot spring was damn Hot!!!
got 40-43 & 36 degree
I go for 40-43
the egg also can boiled & egg ~~
my meat also can le haha
 A wild puppy
So cute ^v^
 All watching the dog ~~
Our Homestay at Kuala Kangsar ~~
the bed ,sofa &etc all dusty ~~
It was not comfortable ~
I can't slept well at the night ~~
 Our supper ~~haha
 we have two ghost at the house hehe
 Uncle LIM haha
 frightened~haha

 A bad guy laugh at me so short !!!
wanna bit him ady ...haha

Wei Jian (my younger bro):D
Enjoying maggie mee
 so nice ^^

(young sui ) bro haha




 Sleepy girl :D



All very tired ~~
Is time to slept
Gud Night zzZ

The next morning~
packing our things~~
& went to Taiping ~

 watch tv~


Is time to go Taiping :)







 (fan sheng) xD




 fishes ...
u have been released ~~
now u can go  wherever u wanted  :D







* Charcoal Factory *
see how there make charcoal~~
when I went down from the car
a lot of smoke ~~
so choked  T.T
wanted to faint ady T.T





smoke was coming out ~~
 bulding  a dome ....
A worker was decribing how to make a charcoal ~~

WELCOME TO
* Mangrove Trees *






 Funny Uncle Lim ^v^haha


 BIG Family pic ^.<

Five family :D

 Daddy & Mommy



 Family pic *(Q,<)*

*Seafood Restaurant*




Lazy to take pic....haha
just wanna enjoy my seafood ~
YUMMY ~:D
THE END ^^

《MERRY CHIRSTMAS !!!!》
***圣诞节快乐***
Enjoy yours Christmas day ~~
~~ HOhoHO ~~


No comments:

Post a Comment