Wednesday 21 December 2011

Happy DAys ^-^

Wake up at 2.00am midnight 
cause mosquito bite my leg ~~
so very itchi ><
so wake up play computer
play facebook for awhile 
then my eye cannot tahan 
sleep again zzZ
become a pig haha
morning 9.00 am wake up again~~
eat breakfast then change my shirt to school T-shirt 
eat tang yuan and go to school ~~
take my result ~~scare scare @@
the hold day the wether is cloudy + shower ^^
is a nice day ^-^
very cool haha I love this wether :D
for my mom and all aunty 
is a bad things ~~haha
cause the clothes cannot dry ~~haha
10.00am the result still havent come out ~~
waiting impatiently ......(hoping that fast come out ) !!!
then we just take text book first while waiting the result ~~
Deng deng deng deng !!!
now coming already !!
all pmr candidate gathering at the hall ~~
then they announce those whose get straight As
got 20 student get straight As in our school haha
I'm so proud of our school haha
I no expected that I will get straight As haha
I just expect 5As only  :D
then the teacher call my name ~~
OMg!!!!izit true ??
I'm so shock !!!
I can't believe iT ~~
anyways Thanks to all my be love teacher who have teach me ,
my lovely friends who have help me in everything ^^
& my parents who care me when the first day I take my exam 
my father take leave just because of me 
asking me slip peperiksaan,Ic take already bo
and ask me don't be so nervous & try yours best ^^
at that moment my eye is full of tears ~~(now also when i'm writing this )
so touching(gam dong ) 
my daddy & mommy very concern me ^^
I'll never forget your kindness and keep in my heart  :D
THank You to all of U 
I'll appreciate and cherish :P
without all of u
I won't get such a good result (seriously)
Thanks A Lot ^.<
 congratulation to those who get good result in your PMR,keep it up
& those who not did well in your PMR don't be upset
U still have chance
Spm is waiting for us
so do your best ^^
Gambateh !!!

At last 
Happy Winter Solstice Days
(Dong Zhi Jie Kuai Le)
(duan duan yuan yuan de chi tang yuan )haha








2 comments: