Tuesday 15 November 2011

Find A neW joB

Today I go metro point there and find a job~~
wearing just a simple T-shirt and a short and a pair of slipper
Haha very funny right!!! LOL....
where got people go find a job wear like that
but I'm the one of them haha
the first i ask is the cloths shop
I was so scare to ask and without any friend with me ask together
just only me and my mom ask me to ask 
because i say i want to work haha
i went around there (jia jia ) go and see their cloths with my mom and my bro
at that time i dun have brave to go counter there and ask 
so i walk around and see
(I say to my self scare what just ask only not ask u to do what illegal things also scare
what a timid person , if u not ask now next time no chance ady
and u'll be timid all the time and never learn how to grow ) 
then i take my brave and walk to counter there and ask 
they say they want full time and already stop study 
is a failure,nvm i go another shop 
is gift shop, they ask me to put my name down 
and they'll cal me when they need me~~
then the last shop i ask is donat dunkin 
the boss also say put my name down first and she'll call in this two days
if needed 
i went home with a happy mode cause I already solve my problem 
that's I have brave to ask myself without anyone teman haha
anyway, now i just need to wait the phone to ring haha
Hope that they will employ me xD

5 November 2011
HUHOO!!!!!
Today night the boss call my father handphone
and he ask me go interview at friday 1-2p.m
Yeapi !!! Hope the boss can hire me ^^
and Siat Yee try your best
and i know u can overcome your problem
+ U + U don't give up !!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment