Tuesday 8 November 2011

FirSt TiMe ^-^

FriDaY 4 NOVEMBER 2011
This is the First TiMe I write my blog 
Many things I dunno how to use T_T
I need somebody to help Me !!!
I got an interest of writing blog just because that time my friend show her blog,
Then I find iT really Interesthing xD
Me also dunno why haha ^^

I need to find some job to do ,
I find it holiday got a little bit boring , ntg to do haiz...
no mean that I love school life,
i dunno what things i liketo do  Zzz 
i feel myself so (矛盾)哈哈

I find a job le that is go organic shop there and work but needs to interview first 
The early morning when i open my eyes ,
my first feeling is scary ,
i'm waiting my best friend wen shan  come to my house and we go together ~
during interview my heart pipopipo very fast like wanted to come already haha
and he tell me many 人生大道理 ,
he always repeat and repeat again and make me remenber until now like:
人生是由点点滴滴组成的 
happy is one day ,not happy is one day just up to u which want u want to choose haha
我好,你好,大家好^^
wen shan did u still remenber that ~haha
my dear friend wen shan I'm so sorry for not tell properly my uncle that u are coming for interview 
pls forgive me ~
If u comfirm u want to do then i 'll help u to ask xD

Holiday><
EAT,
SLEEP,
WATCH TV,
and become a fatty fatty PIG haha o(n_n)o

waiting for straighten my hair 
mummy mummy faster larh bring me go to the hairdresser 
like a childish right, i also think so haha
i wait for so long ady mummy fast fast larh ~~haha^v^
Nothing to write le 
Bye Bye......

SaTurDaY 5 NOVEMBER 2011 +_+


Do you feel that ,
when it's school day ,we often think that holiday is the best and pls come faster  
when it's holiday ,we'll think another side,that 's school day is the best >.<
this is human feeling,it's weird haha xD
I think most of u also feel the samethings right~ don't you??^^
whatever I wish u all have a wonderful holidays ^v^

Friendship ^^

Now i find it friendship is very important for me without it,i dunno how to goes on with my life.
Thank a lot to God for giving me some friends that i can share my happy,sad story, play together and so on .............I really appreciate it ^^
 That's our Nie family which have WEN SHAN,YOKI,SIAT YEE and Me xD
I want to say thank you to u all ^v^ 
when i was in troubles u all Jump Out and help me to solve the problems,
whenever u all  in what condition like busy and so on u all still eager to help me ,
encourage me and love me, I can feel all of u are very concern to me 
I'm very glad to have such a lovely friends ^^
and at the sametime if i have do wrongly to all of u pls forgive me xD
(HOPE OUR FRIENDSHIP WILL LAST FOREVER )

2 comments:

  1. haha~ i m very gan dong ~~ T.T~~
    REALLY !!
    seh yee , never mind !! is OK !! ^^V ~
    *Yes ! i still remember , hahaha xD
    GAMBATEH !! x)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha !!!! U too,Gambateh !!!! Our Nie Family is the best in the world Haha~~

    ReplyDelete