Tuesday 22 November 2011

Tuesday 22 November 2011

I very exited cause today is I straighten my hair xD
1.00p.m the saloon aunt fetch me from my house and go to her house
is was so scary ,cause i dint know her before haha
then when I enter her house i see look like aivy and yuvy chong 
it's that her ??, i think ~~~nvm just let's it go 
i go to a room and start to straight my hair~~~
inside there got tv to see haha
so enjoy ^^I watch( fa zhen xian feng )
so nice the movie ~~
my hair wash so many times~~
and the machine which use to straight my hair is so hot ~~~
cannot tahan !!!!
she do treatment for me
and my hair become so soft haha love it <3

need 6 hours then only finish~~
my pi gu sit until want boom already !!!!
at 6.00 something i dun no yuvy or aivy come in and comb her hair 
then only i'm very sure is her haha
so surprise to see her haha
and is their house
her mom is helping me to straight my hair haha
and the house break out 3 times
cause repair electric ^^
and i sit there very boring nobody talk to me T.T
I need to stop here , eat dinner ~~yummy ^^


New hair style xD


2 comments: