Thursday 10 November 2011

Friday 11 Novenber 2011

Today is a special day cause is 11.11.2011,
is once in a life time, after this no more this date hehe
 it is also a nice day and can easily remember the date haha
many couples choose this day to get marry xD
I wish them have a unforgettable marriage ^^
and live happily o(n_n)o






2011.11.11

一生一世


一心一意


爱你一辈子


只爱你一个❤













2011年、11月、11日、11點、11分、11秒 + 11個愛心,



祝您一生一世 一帆風順 一路平安 一切如一(意)






▒★▒▒▒▒*▒▒▒☆▒▒▒▒▒*▒▒★▒▒▒▒▒*▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒★▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒★▒▒▒▒▒▒▒★▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▄▄▄▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒☆▒▒
▒█▀█▀█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒▄███▄▒▒█▄▄▄▒▒
░█▀█▀█░█▀██░█▀█░█▄█▄█▒█▀█▀█▒▒
░█▀█▀█░█▀████▀█░█▄█▄█░█▀█▀█░▒
████████▀████████████████████

║║█║█║█▀█║█▀█║█▀█║█║█║║█▀▄║█▀█║█║█║║
║║█▀█║█▀█║█▀▀║█▀▀║▀█▀║║█║█║█▀█║▀█▀║║
║║█║█║█║█║█║░░█║░║░█║║║██▀║█║█║░█║║║
 


As for me , today is just a normal date,nothing special haha
Almost every morning eat breakfast & evening go jogging , cycling ,
waking,play hide and seek and talk with
my lovely neighbour Wen Qi ,Rocky,My bro Wei Lun and me
We always play together haha !!!!
Although it is very simple and childish but it was fun ^_^
At night as usual go tuition  ~


Everyday play the sims , I don't feel like very bored playing this game,
cause nothing to play then i play it until crazy !!!!
every one also say me soi liao @@ lol...
if i don't play i'll feel very bored de lei haha
just because i'm free so i write  blog ^v^


SPM is 3 more days
my lovely bro study hard oh ,
don't play computer game le ,for u i think cannot larh
can play is can play but dun't  too much oh haha
now u need to fight for your exam already haha,
don't play play oh this is not PMR already this is very important exam
in your whole life just have one time only so treasure it <3
don't regret after this ~~
don't be too stress , u'll get sick easily , try to release yourself ~
anyway take care your body, don't get sick
I hope u can get a good result in your SPM
  GAMBATEH !!! I BELIEVE U CAN DO IT !!!











No comments:

Post a Comment