Monday 14 November 2011

Wednesday 9 November 2011


Today i wake up early in the moning like 8.00a.m something,
Rocky jacky , Wen qi and I walk to the mama restaurant there and eat breakfast
rocky order roti telur and teh tarik,
wen qi order 2 slices of roti kosong , and a glass od teh-o- ais lemao,
and me order nasi lemak ,no drink xD
cause i bring my water there .....
I'm the most economize person lol...xD
when we eat the cat keep walking around under our leg 
So Ke Li ~~~~~~ I hate cat ><
pls go away !!!!haha 
then we qi say want to go to the groceries shop there and buy egg for her mother
meanwhile i buy my lovely sweet that i've been so long never eat le 
when i'm so small i love to eat <3
WaKaka +.+

I think most of u love to eat it haha don't u ??
I 'm very happy when i find the sweet ^^ hehe















































No comments:

Post a Comment